WE KNOW YOU'RE BUSY
Save time by easily depositing your checks where ever you may be. Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our Mobile Banking App. You can even check your balance, find ATMs, pay bills and transfer funds.
Ready to enroll in Mobile Deposit? Enroll Now>>
Download the Unity Bank Mobile Banking App today!
TIPS & TRICKS
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “Mobile Deposit Only.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well‐lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I deposit a check?
Log into Mobile Banking, select Deposit and Deposit Check. Select the account, enter the amount, and take a picture of the front and back of the check. Click Next and Confirm.
What is the cutoff time?
The cutoff time is 3:00 PM CST Monday‐Friday, excluding federal holidays.
When will I receive credit for the deposit?
Assuming there are no issues with your deposit and it is submitted before 3:00 PM Central Time on a business day you will receive credit the next business day. If you submit your deposit after 3:00 PM Central Time or on a non‐business day you will receive credit within 2 business days.
What do I do with the check after I submit the deposit?
We request you keep the original item for 15 days after it has been deposited. After 15 days you are required to destroy the item (i.e. shredding).
Should I endorse my check?
Yes, endorse the check with “Mobile Deposit Only” and sign your name. All payees on the check must endorse the check. If the endorsement is not correct the bank may deny the deposit.
Is there a limit to the checks I can deposit?
Yes, the standard limit is $2,500.00 daily per customer which is an aggregate total for all accounts.
Can I deposit Canadian checks?
No, checks drawn on a Canadian bank need to be deposited at one of our locations or mailed to us.
What if I accidentally deposit a check more than once?
We have systems in place to detect these errors and they will be rejected. We encourage you to create a system that helps you to remember if you already deposited the item.
Who do I contact if I have questions or problems?
Contact a personal banker at one of our locations. Contact Us
How do I know if my deposit has been processed?
It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your deposit. By accessing the Check Deposit History option on the Deposit tab in Mobile Banking you can view the status and image of your check. Accepted means the check has been accepted and processed by the bank. Pending indicates your check has been submitted but has not been accepted by the bank yet. Rejected indicates your check was rejected due to quality, duplicate deposit, or endorsement.
Can a business enroll in Mobile Deposit?
Our current solution is only for consumers. Our Business Mobile Deposit solution will be available soon.
Is Mobile Deposit process safe?
Yes, our app uses secure and encrypted SSL technology to ensure your information is only seen by those authorized.
Is there a charge for Mobile Deposit?
There is no charge for Consumer Mobile Deposit.
*The Unity Bank Mobile Banking App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees, depending upon your individual plan. Web access is required to use the Mobile app. Check with your mobile carrier for specific fees and charges.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google