24 HOUR CONVENIENT SERVICES AVAILABLE for your business ANY TIME, ANY WHERE
Now you can access your Unity Bank account information - from your office, the barn, or the field at anytime - all you need is your mobile phone! You can download the app, get text message alerts, or use mobile web access from any mobile device. You can bank on it!
If you're already enrolled for our Online Banking service:
- iPhone/Android: Visit your phones app store to download our application.
- Mobile Browser: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under services, select the Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Text Banking: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. From the services menu, select enroll for Mobile Banking and follow the on-screen instructions.
Online Banking is a powerful way to manage your money and do many of your banking functions. You have immediate access to account information, the ability to move money between accounts and the convenience of viewing check images, right on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. If you're not already using Online Banking, get signed up here>>
- Review recent account transactions
- View your current account balance
- Verify transaction amounts
- Transfer money between Unity Bank accounts
- Make Unity Bank loan payments
- View images of the front and back of checks you’ve written
- View statements and notices for the past 12 months
- Online banking features a 3:00pm CST transfer cut-off time for current day’s business.
Need help enrolling?
It's easy, secure, efficient, and did we mention easy?
Today's complicated business environment demands sophisticated cash management solutions. Unity Bank's services can help give you control over your business finances.
- You create multiple users with specific access to only those functions required for their specific duties
- Create ACH (Electronic) files for the bank to process, such as payroll or billing files
- Upload ACH (Electronic) files from your payroll or billing software to the bank to process
- Create one time or recurring files
- Make your life easier
If your business operates by depositing checks, Unity Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture can make it easier for you. With Remote Deposit, your business can scan, image, and deposit your checks electronically, right from your desk.
- Convenience: Save time by eliminating daily trips to the bank and make your check deposits when it’s convenient for you.
- Efficiency: View and print the times that you deposited right from your office computer. Eliminate manual check deposit preparation by completing the process online.
- Peace of mind: Reduce risk of losses and fraud by making more deposits more often.
Talk to a Unity Banker for applicable fees.
*Remote Deposit features a 2:00 p.m. CST transfer cut-off time for current day’s business
Unity Bank is proud to partner with Elavon to offer you products and services to meet your demands in electronic transaction processing. For over 20 years, Elavon has been a leader in payment processing.
AN ELAVON PAYMENT SYSTEM PROVIDES...
- Processing, settlement, and support for both credit cards and checks
- Wide variety of user-friendly terminals with ability to accept credit cards, as well as local debit brands and foreign cards
- Revenue generating programs including gift and loyalty cards
- Easy to use online reporting so you can monitor your account anytime, allowing you to view your statements, as well as track your sales and payments
- Technology that keeps data safe using encryption throughout the payment process
- Customer support and technical support available 24 hours a day
- Ability to process payments in a number of ways through Converge, which is a payment solution for processing debit and credit cards, electronic checks, electronic gift cards and EBT (electronic benefit transfer).
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE CONVENIENCE?
Start using Online Bill Pay
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number. Learn more>>
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
eStatements contain all the same information as a paper version including any important notices from Unity Bank. You can view, download and print eStatements right from your computer.
- Statements available at your fingertips
- Easy access anytime, anywhere
- Safe, secure and helps reduce your chance for identity theft.
- Easier to store your account statements
- Available for personal and business accounts
Call 24/7 to check your account balances, history, or transfer funds between your Unity Bank accounts. Call 715-286-2652 or 1-877-533-2652.
Visit our Online Education Center to learn more about our eBusiness products and services.
Sign Me Up!
Sign up for Online Banking, Bill Pay, and eStatements here>>