LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT/ATM CARD?
Call 877-440-2223 during normal business hours or call 800-472-3272 after normal business hours and weekends.
SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES*
Safe Deposit Boxes are available in various sizes (subject to availability). Stop by your local Unity Bank and see what is available for you!
* Safe Deposit Boxes are not FDIC insured.
DID YOU MOVE?
Log in to Online Banking or contact your local Unity Bank to update your address!
- 24 Hour ATM-Augusta, Fall Creek, and Neillsville offices
- Night Depository*
- Money orders
- Wire Transfers*
- Notary Service
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking Toll Free: 877-533-2652 Local: 715-286-2652
- Fax & Photocopy Service
*Available to Unity Bank customers only
DONATION OR SPONSORSHIP REQUEST
Unity Bank is ready to support non-profit organizations in their efforts to serve our communities. It is our goal to sponsor organizations and non-profit events in our community. Financial support is not given for political organizations or candidates, annual operating expense budgets, and programs outside Unity Bank’s market areas. Due to the volume of requests, it is not an easy decision to select donation recipients from among so many worthwhile programs. To help Unity Bank in considering your appeal, please complete the Donation/Sponsorship Request Form. Only completed Donation Requests will be considered. Final donation approval and amounts are at the sole discretion of Unity Bank.
As an account holder at Unity Bank, you are eligible you receivethe complimentary benefit of IDSafeChoice. If you become a victim orsuspect identity theft for any reason, simply let us know. You do not have toconfirm identity fraud before seeking assistance. We will put you in touch witha professional Recovery Advocate who, depending on your identity fraud incident,will:
• Perform research to determine the extent of theproblem, including a review of all three credit reports (if appropriate)
• Assist with the placement of fraud alerts withthe three major credit bureaus
• Write letters/ make calls on your behalf todispute fraudulent information
• Coordinate with government agencies, financialinstitutions, creditors, etc. to resolve incidents
• Work with law enforcement to help to arrest andprosecute the criminals
• Follow up for 12 months after recovery