It's easy, secure, efficient, and did we mention easy?
Today's complicated business environment demands sophisticated cash management solutions. Unity Bank's services can help give you control over your business finances.
- You create multiple users with specific access to only those functions required for their specific duties
- Create ACH (Electronic) files for the bank to process, such as payroll or billing files
- Upload ACH (Electronic) files from your payroll or billing software to the bank to process
- Create one time or recurring files
- Make your life easier
looking for even more convenience?
sign up for online business bill pay!
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
- Pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- Receive some of your bills online. You can view and pay these bills at the Payment Center.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
To pay your bills online, simply add the companies and people you want to pay. We use this information to make the payments for your bills. After you add your bills, you can go to the Payment Center. The Pay Bills section lists all of the bills you've added. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date when you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar. Pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center.
HOW SECURE IS MY BILL PAYMENT AND PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use several methods to ensure that your information is secure.
- SSL—Secure Sockets Layer ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption—128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out—Automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish your tasks.